Early bird discounts end on April 30th, or when the workshop is full.
After more than a decade of training and coaching game development teams on applying agile to their games, I've assembled an advanced course based on the patterns of success seen in the industry. These successes are largely based on effective coaching and servant leadership skills at the team and organizational levels. This course focuses on building those skills.
Through the A-CSM course, you’ll learn to:
- Guide teams toward a focus on “finding the fun” and aligning on a shared vision of delivering fun effectively.
- Build on your servant leadership skills to help teams mature and reach higher levels of accountability, ownership and engagement
- Facilitate better dialogue between the Product Owner, Team members, customers, stakeholders, and executives.
- Respond confidently when encountering resistance to change, lack of engagement, low motivation, and unavailability of key people.
- Find way to influence change within your studio’s culture and overcome resistance to process change
- Understand advance art and technical practices how teams can apply them without being an artist or programmer yourself
- Scale Scrum and Agile beyond a single team.
- Distinguish yourself in the global marketplace. An A-CSM certification helps you stand out among the global Scrum community
- Anyone can attend
- To receive the A-CSM certification, you must Hold a current CSM with the Scrum Alliance and have 12-months of experience as a Scrum Master (it is not necessary hold a certification during this experience)