This two-day course provides the fundamental principles of Scrum through hands-on experience and interactive project simulation. During the course, attendees will learn why such a seemingly simple process as Scrum can have such profound effects on an organization.
Attendees learn to apply practical, project-proven practices that have worked for numerous video game projects
- The essentials of getting a project off on the right foot
- How to build a product backlog and plan releases
- How to help both new and experienced teams be more successful
- How to successfully scale Scrum to large, multi-continent projects with team sizes in the hundreds
- How to help producers, artists, designers and programmers work together effectively
- How to work with publishers and others outside the team who may not be familiar with Scrum
- Tips and tricks from an instructor with 15 years of game development experience and 5 years of experience applying Scrum to game development
Participants who successfully complete the course and follow-up test, will become Certified ScrumMasters through the Scrum Alliance and receive a two-year membership in the organization where additional ScrumMaster-only material and information are available.
Pricing and Availability
The course is being held just prior to GDC on March 9th-10th at the downtown Marriott (adjacent to the convention center) The course has limited seating and is available for $1250 before February 1st and $1500 after, by registering here.
Discounts are available for groups of four or more.
More details for the course material can be found here.
Any questions? Contact me!