Discussions will be driven by participants during the gathering and will include topics such as:
- Helping teams take more ownership
- Creating and managing a great product backlog
- Best practices for mobile, flash, social, MMO and AAA game development
- The role of producers on an agile team
- Long-term project management
- The role of QA in Scrum
- Practices in production vs. pre-production
- When to use Scrum, when to use Kanban
- Failure stories. Things to avoid
- How can publishers work with agile developers
- Culture wars. What are the challenges to becoming agile at your studio
- ScrumMaster tricks and tips
- The role of artists and designers in Scrum. What works best?
- Product owner success and failures
- Establishing a "definition of done"
- Tools: What tools work and don't work. How should they be used?
Registration costs $149 here.