This two-day course provides the fundamental principles of Scrum through hands-on experience and interactive project simulation. During the course, attendees will learn why such a seemingly simple process as Scrum can have such profound effects on an organization.
Attendees learn to apply practical, project-proven practices that have worked for numerous video game projects
- The essentials of getting a project off on the right foot
- How to build a product backlog and plan releases
- How to help both new and experienced teams be more successful
- How to successfully scale Scrum to large, multi-continent projects with team sizes in the hundreds
- How to help producers, artists, designers and programmers work together effectively
- How to work with publishers and others outside the team who may not be familiar with Scrum
- Tips and tricks from an instructor with 15 years of game development experience, 7 years of experience applying Scrum to game development author of the book Agile Game Development with Scrum.
The course is being held just prior to the Leadership Forum on November 2nd & 3rd at the Airport Marriott (same location as the Forum). Pricing details and registration can be found here.
More details for the course material can be found here.
Any questions? Contact me!